Friday, May 25, 2018

TEAM MEETING:

Hello there! We had so much fun at our Team Meeting last night! We enjoyed some wine while playing with brand new products that will be available in about a week. This is one of the Make & Takes we made using the Stitched All Around Bundle.

I'm quite amazed at myself for coming up with a really quick & easy card that was actually quite lovely as well...always a challenge for me! But the gorgeous Stitched Labels Framelits made it pretty easy:) I started with a Grapefruit Grove base and added a layer of the beautiful Soft Sea Foam Cardstock...I think it may be my most favorite new color. I love the subtle background texture the die created. I stamped the sentiment with the brand new Highland Heather ink and used a Blender Pen to wipe off the ink on the leafy parts. I then colored them with a Soft Sea Foam Marker. I huffed on the stamp and stamped it onto Very Vanilla Cardstock.

I adhered a piece of Lace Trim onto a strip of In Color DSP and attached it to the cardstock. I then cut out the sentiment with the gorgeous label die and attached it with Dimensionals. I finished it off with a few Share What You Love Artisan Pearls-I am going through those things like crazy!

This bundle was a hit with everyone and one lucky winner will get this bundle at my BINGO!/New Catalog Launch next Saturday!

Here's the other card we made using the new Abstract Impressions stamp set. It's a fun floral stamp set featuring the Two-Step Technique and inspired by Impressionism artwork. I started with a Night of Navy base and stamped the background flower with the same ink. I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to make a tag from the bright & colorful Garden Impressions DSP.

I stamped the background flowers onto a piece of So Saffron Cardstock using the same ink. I layered it onto the base with SNAIL. I then ran a piece of Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon around the card, through the hole and tied a bow. I then angled the tag and anchored the ends with Glue Dots.

I used one of the gorgeous labels from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit and stamped the sentiment with the new Mango Melody-such a fun color for summer! I added Mini Glue Dots to the edges and adhered it over the ribbon. I finished it off with a few Glittered Enamel Dots.

Another pretty simple card...I'm on a roll!

For their favors, I made more of these fun little boxes using the Envelope Punch Board and welcomed in the brand new 2018-2020 In Colors. Meet Blueberry Bushel, Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick & Call Me Clover. I'm loving the bright bold colors for summer!

I used the In Color Cardstock Pack that I was able to preorder early and covered it with DSP from the In Color 6" x 6" DSP Stack. I left the flap on the outside and wrapped a piece of 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon around the box, each with it's coordinating color. I then tucked one of the adorable mini Boxwood Wreath Embellishments inside. I used the Tree Builder Punch to punch out the flowers from Whisper White Cardstock-which is sadly retiring:( I added more of the Share What you Love Artisan Pearls to the centers, scrunched them up and attached them to the wreath with Glue Dots.

I made a cute tiny tag for each using the new Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set. I punched a hole in the ends with the 1/8" Handheld Circle Punch and attached it to the ribbon with Whisper White Solid Baker's Twine. I am sure getting my money's worth out of that Envelope Punch Board now:)

Just a reminder that Coffee Break is tomorrow morning from 11-1 at the Stampin' Pad. Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can have a little treat for you:) Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment