Tuesday, May 22, 2018

ROOTED IN NATURE INSPIRATION BOARDS:

Hello there! As a demonstrator I was able to preorder the Rooted in Nature Bundle a month early and have some ideas to share at my BINGO!/New Catalog Launch in a couple of weeks. It's part of the gorgeous Nature's Poem Suite which will be in the upcoming 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.

 I was able to order the Rooted in Nature stamp set, Nature's Roots Framelits, Nature's Poem DSP, Nature's Twine & Leaves Trinkets. I sometimes struggle with making cards for guys and this suite makes it easy to create beautiful cards for them, as well as for women.

The Wood Textures DSP Stack and legendary Lovely As a Tree stamp set coordinate beautifully with this suite as well.

I hope you'll be at the BINGO! event on June 2nd, as this suite will be one of the prizes you can win!

Here's a card I designed using a Crumb Cake, Blackberry Bliss & Tranquil Tide color scheme.

The Tree Rings Background Stamp also coordinates with this suite perfectly. I love the versatility of this bundle! This card would work for both masculine & feminine recipients.


I was able to whip this little treat box up in about 10 minutes using the Envelope Punch Board and tutorial we learned at TNT! last week. I used the new In Color Grapefruit Grove Cardstock for the box and covered it with Nature's Poem DSP.


I made the tag from Crumb Cake Cardstock & ink and used the coordinating Nature's Roots Framelits to cut it out. The Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Leaves Trinkets and Nature's Twine made it a snap to coordinate this little treat box quickly!

I need a masculine sympathy card and this came together quickly using the same template as one of the Make & Takes we made at On Stage in Vegas last month.

Again, I love the neutrality of this suite, as this card would have worked just as well for a woman.

Here's another quick & easy sample, featuring the Nature's Roots Framelits.

I love the embossing dies included in this set. They add extra depth to the Mint Macaron leaf and subtle texture to the background.

This was another box we made at TNT! using the Envelope Punch Board. This time we made it a little bigger and had it lay flat instead of standing up. So fun to be able to custom create boxes for whatever size you need! Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments: