Sunday, April 22, 2018

YOU'RE DELIGHTFUL CARD:

Hello there! I've got another Hostess set to share with you today called You're Delightful. Sara posted this on the SU! blog while ago, and loved it! I started with a Very Vanilla base. I stamped and stamped off several of the flower images using Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Blushing Bride & Peekaboo Peach ink. I stamped the leaves with Wild Wasabi ink onto a smaller layer of Very Vanilla.



Once I had the background stamped, I went over the cardstock really well with an Embossing Buddy. I then stamped the sentiment with VersaMark and heat-embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder.

I wrapped a piece of Peekaboo Peach Baker's Twine around the top layer and tied a bow. I then adhered it to the base with Dimensionals. I finished it off with a few Tutti-Fruitti Adhesive-Backed Sequins.

This was another super quick and easy, but beautiful card to put together. I have several more retiring products to share so make sure to stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment