Wednesday, July 6, 2016

ANOTHER BY ONES & BY TWOS CARD:

Hello there! I have another card to share using the retired By Ones & By Twos, but you could substitute any baby sentiment. I started with a brand new In Color base~Peekaboo Peach. I ran it through the Big Shot using the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder. On top of that I added a layer of Basic Black Cardstock. For the sentiment I used Basic Black Archival ink on Whisper White Cardstock.

I found a quick & easy way to make the sweet little banner. I laid a piece of Basic Black Baker's Twine down and folded several different designs of washi tape over it. For this card I used the new Playful Palette Washi Tape, featuring two other new In Colors~ Sweet Sugarplum and Emerald Envy. I started in the middle and was even able to slide the tape a bit to get everything spaced evenly. I then used my Paper Snips and trimmed the tape to make the cute little pennants.

I stamped the stars with basic Black Archival ink onto Peekaboo Peach Cardstock and cut them out with my Paper Snips. I added a piece of Basic Black Baker's Twine to the backs of the stars, using Glue Dots for the bottom one and a piece of a Dimensional for the top star. I then finished it off with a baker's twine bow and attached it with a Glue Dot.

It was fun to break out this set from 8 years ago and be able to put it to use again. And like I said, you could easily sub the current set Something For Baby, and use the booties in place of the stars.


I want to share a fun promotion that starts tomorrow. For every $50 you spend on a SU! order, you'll receive $5 Bonus Cash. There's no limit to how much Bonus cash you can earn. Then in August you can redeem your Bonus Cash, and there's so limit to how many Bonus Cash coupons you can redeem! 
TH_ThoughtfulBranches_Share_NewDemo_Jul0516_NA
And if that wasn't fun enough...you can use your Bonus Cash to get a discount on this fun exclusive bundle, only available in August. Or of course, you can redeem it for anything in the brand new catalog. I'll have more details soon and I'll have some more fun ideas of projects you can make with this awesome limited-time bundle. Stay tuned! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment