Sunday, March 6, 2016

CHICK TREAT HOLDER:

Hello there! Here's the last of my Creative Crew projects for this month. We were to make a scrapbook page or a 3-D gift for one of the guys in our life~young or old. I figured I'd get a jump start on Easter for my grandsons:) I ran a piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit and stamped the sweet little chick from Honeycomb Happiness in Crumb Cake ink. I colored his cheeks with a Q-Tip and Pink Pirouette ink.

I assembled the box and added one of the Honeycomb Embellishments which I colored to match the chick. I filled a Stampin' Spritzer about 3/4 full with rubbing alcohol and added 20 drops of Daffodil Delight reinker and shook. I ran a couple of rows of SNAIL on my Grid Paper, opened the honeycomb and adhered it to the SNAIL. I then sprayed it a couple of times with the Spritzer, being carfeul to not over-saturate it. I let it dry while I made the tags.

For the Easter egg I ran a piece of Whisper White Cardstock through the Big Shot using the oval tag die. I added 3 rows of It's My Party Washi Tape and trimmed off the excess using my Paper Snips. I then added the smaller dots from It's My Party Enamel Dots. Next I stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes with Crumb Cake ink onto Whisper White and used the Label Punch to punch it out. I used the 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch to run a piece of Crushed Curry Baker's Twine through both tags and tied a bow.

I finished it off by stamping the bow with Crumb Cake ink onto Pool Party Cardstock and cut it out with my Paper Snips...and I just realized why the bow didn't match the washi tape...it's Mint Macaron, not Pool Party:( So the next one will have a Mint Macaron bow:) I attached it with a Glue Dot. Finally I stamped his feet with Crumb Cake ink onto the same cardstock, cut them out and glued them onto the bottom of the box with Liquid Tombow. To see the fun projects everyone else came up with click on the Creative Crew button to the right. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for another fun project that I made for an auction. Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment