Wednesday, March 31, 2021

SALE-A-BRATION CELEBRATION:

SU!P FRIENDS! Today I'm sharing the projects from my Sale-A-Bration Celebration! Everyone who qualified for this free event got to come and make these 5 cards! I wanted to share these projects to give you some additional inspiration for your SAB freebies! This card was made with Darling Donkeys Stamp Set and the Oh So Ombre DSP.

This card was made with Approaching Perfection Stamp Set.

I made this card using Heal Your Heart Stamp Set.

I used A Touch of Ink Stamp Set and Paper Blooms DSP for this project.

This card features the Berry Delightful DSP and Berry Blessings Stamp Set for the inside sentiment. I also used the coordinating Sweet Strawberry Bundle from the Mini Catalog.

I made these sweet little favors for all the attendees using the Flower & Field DSP and the Mini Shipping Boxes.

I hope you enjoyed getting some additional ideas to put you Sale-A-Bration products to use! Thanks so much for stopping by😊





 

No comments:

Post a Comment