Tuesday, July 7, 2020

LOVELY YOU BUNDLE:




SU!P FRIENDS! I'm going to be focusing on the Lovely You stamp set and coordinating Lovely Labels Pick A Punch this week. I made this sweet little treat holder for those attending Card Buffet last week.


I broke out the new 3 1/8"x 3 1/8" Acetate Card Boxes and they're the perfect size for a treat! They could also hold a set of 3"x 3" cards to give as a gift!


I cut a piece of Flowers For Every Season DSP in half, measuring 6"x 3". I scored it twice and wrapped it around the box. I added some candy, and wrapped a piece of ribbon around it and tied a bow to hold it in place.

I stamped the sentiment with Just Jade ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used the smallest width at 1/2". I colored the stems with a Just Jade Stampin' Write Marker, and the flowers with Bumblebee and Magenta Madness Markers. I cut the flowers out with Paper Snips and attached them to the tag with a Mini Dimensional.



The coordinating Lovely Labels Pick A Punch is so versatile! You can make tags in 3 different widths and get 6 different designs!

Remember to take advantage of the bundle pricing and save 10%!

Product List
Shop from my Online Store here using HOSTCODE:RSH6FUTH:) https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx

Thanks so much for stopping by😊

No comments:

Post a Comment