Wednesday, July 29, 2020

CHRISTMAS IN JULY STAMP-A-STACK!

SU!P FRIENDS! We had so much fun at my Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack on Sunday! Everyone spent the day working on their stack of 20 Christmas cards, so I knew they'd be needing a  sweet or two in the afternoon!

I gave each of them a Mini Paper Pumpkin Box decorated with the adorable Trimming the Town Suite from the brand new Holiday Catalog. It had plenty of chocolate inside to get them through the day:)

They rotated to 5 different stations for each of the 5 cards.

We had barbeque for lunch, with plenty of sides, drinks and snacks.

I drew names for Door Prizes.

They each got the new 2020 Holiday Catalog and got to play with a bunch of brand new products!

I sent them off with a special treat as they worked hard!

Looks like my grandkids got first dibs😆

They made 4 of this cute guy using the Snow Wonder Bundle.

This card was made with the Warm Hugs Bundle.

I used the Peaceful Nativity Stamp Set for this card, which also has the coordinating Nativity Dies.

I love the fun images in the Everything Essential Bundle, especially the coordinating punch!

I'm not gonna lie...I was wishing for some of these from the Snowflake Wishes Bundle. It was miserably hot outside!

We had such a fun day together! My next event is Card Buffet on Thursday, August 6th from 4-8, and then BINGO BLAST!/BOGO on Saturday, August 8th...and it's filling up fast! I hope you will plan to join me for these fun events! Thanks so much for stopping by 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment