Sunday, December 1, 2019

ONSTAGE IN LANSING:

Hello there! 3 members of my TEAM LOL! and myself went to Lansing Michigan a couple of weeks ago for SU!'s OnStage and I wanted to share the gifts I made for them. I wanted to give them a little taste of what it was like to get pillow gifts from SU! when I was on the Greek Isle cruise. Obviously these gifts were not as lavish as the ones I got, but I wanted to let each of them know how much I appreciate them and their desire to attend a fun SU! event!

These fun little folders were made with a 12" x 12" piece of Let It Snow DSP and the Stitched Shapes and Rectangle Stitched Dies. I apologize that these pictures aren't very good. I had to fly home from the hospital on Wednesday night and try to get pictures before it got dark.

I found these cute little notepads at Hy-Vee and scored the DSP to accommodate them. I used the Detailed Trio Punch to round the corners on the inside and used the mini paper clips from the Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit to secure the pockets. I tucked in a post-it note pad and attached the Ghiradelli squares with Glue Dots.

I used the Make A Difference stamp set to remember our trip.

These were the gifts I made for them the day of the event. I used the Scalloped Note Cards to house the gift inside.

SU! came out with a new resource for Demonstrators so I gave one to each of my downline. I loved how the colors coordinate perfectly with the Note Cards!

I did a little stamping on the envelopes with the Snowman Season stamp set and wrote a little note to each one. I then just tucked the note card into the envelope and tied some Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around them and tied a bow. I added a snowman punched from the DSP, decorated it with the Let It Snow Embellishment Kit, and attached it to a Tags & Feathers Element.

We were gone for 4 days and this in one of the other gifts I had for them, including RumChata shots inside the mugs, yum!

This is the gift I gave them on the last day that I figured they could enjoy on the train ride home. The Joy of Giving Tag Kit came to the rescue as I was short on time. It was nice to have 30 tags made up and ready to go!

We had an awesome time and got several perks for attending OnStage! We got our copies of the upcoming Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure, a fun backpack filled with goodies, got to play with brand new products and make some fun projects, we all won Prize Patrol!, and we got to order some new products early! I'll be sharing more of that soon, but right now I'm going to focus on getting Rick to his last 2 chemo & radiation treatments and get us back home!!! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment