Saturday, September 7, 2019

COLOR OF THE MONTH CUCKOO BOX:

Hello there! I'm getting ready to put in my order for the Color of the Month and realized I forgot to share this sweet little project that I included with last month's order. I used the Perfect Parcel Dies to make the box from Seaside Spray Cardstock.

I cut a strip of In Color 6"x 6" DSP and used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch on both ends to make a cute little wrap for the box. I thread a piece of the Scalloped Linen Ribbon in Seaside Spray through the holes and tied a bow.

I stamped the sentiment using the Cuckoo For You stamp set onto Whisper White Cardstock using Seaside Spray ink. I punched it out with the Darling Label Punch Box. I stamped the adorable little squirrel onto Crumb Cake Cardstock using Early Espresso ink and colored the acorn with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede Stampin' Blends.

This box is made with all the Terracotta Tile products. I stamped the pine cone onto Soft Suede and the leaf onto Crushed Curry Cardstock with Early Espresso ink. I cut them all out with the Cuckoo Clock Dies. I tied the tag around the ribbon with Linen Thread.

I adhered the squirrel and leaf with Dimensionals and tucked the pinecone underneath with a Glue Dot. I finished if off with a couple of In Color Faceted Dots.

This is the 3rd month of the In Color Club, but there's still time to jump in and get the entire new In Color Collection. You get a FREE surprise embellishment every month and a cute hand-stamped project! Well I'm finalizing a few things for BINGO BLAST! today and can't wait for the fun to begin. Stay tuned for lots of pics! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment