Tuesday, August 20, 2019

DINO DAYS T-REX WINDOW CARD:

Hello there! Back today with a fun card featuring the Dinoroar Suite-my PRODUCT OF THE WEEK! This is also one of the cards you can make at Coffee Break on Saturday from 11-3, but it's the last call! I started with a Pineapple Punch base and added a layer of Dinoroar DSP on top that I cut a circle from using the Layering Circles Dies.

I then stamped the background on the Pineapple Punch Cardstock with Mango Melody ink. I stamped the leaves with Old Olive ink onto Old Olive Cardstock and used the Dino Dies to cut them out. I tucked them under the circle with Liquid Tombow and ran a piece of Denim Ribbon across the window, securing it with Glue Dots.

Next, I stamped the sentiment with Lovely Lipstick ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and attached it with Glue Dots. I cut the cute little T-rex from the Dinoroar DSP using the Dino Dies. I thens tamped the scales with Lovely Lipstick ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used the dies to cut it out.

I attached the scales on top of the dinosaur with Mini Dimensionals and attached him to the card base with Dimensionals. I finished it off with a couple Dinoroar Enamel Shapes. Such a fun card to slip in your little ones backpack or lunch box to let them know you're thinking of them:)

There are several different dinosaurs you can pick from and they're all adorable!

Make plans to attend Coffee Break on Saturday and make one of these cuties...or several! Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can have a little treat for you:) Stop back tomorrow for another fun project featuring the Dinoroar Suite! Thanks so much for coming by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment