Wednesday, May 15, 2019

EVERYTHING IS ROSY PRODUCT MEDLEY!


Hello there! I'm so sorry for the long absence. I had to take some time off and get my messy house cleaned & organized-I just couldn't deal anymore! I just have my kitchen cabinets to clean and organize and I'll have regained my sanity, haha. I wanted to take a little break and share this gorgeous Everything Is Rosy Product Medley with you!

The cost for this bundle is $80, but you get a TON of product with it! It comes in a box with 10 coordinating products:
   *Everything Is Rosy photopolymer stamp set (18 piece)
   *Everything Is Rosy Thinlits (10 piece)
   *2 rolls of ribbon (10 yards each)
   *Jar of Rose Gold Shimmer Paint
   *48 sheets of 6"x 6" DSP
   *2 sheets of floral die cuts
   *4 sheets of rose gold tags & accent die cuts
   *8 sheets of 6"x 6" Rose Gold Foil Sheets
   *Rose Gold Mirror Embellishments

This exclusive Product Medley is only available for a limited-time from May 1-31, or as supplies last...and we all know how that has been working out lately, roll eyes. If you purchase this bundle in May, you'll be invited to a FREE event on Sunday, June 2nd from 1-4 at the Stampin' Pad! I'll have stations set up with 6 projects, and you can even vote on your 6 favorite that you'd like to make!

If you aren't local or cannot attend the event, I will cut and prep your kits for you and have them all ready to go for you. I'll include project sheets to help you with assembly.

Everyone who orders the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley will also get a surprise from the brand new Annual Catalog that goes live June 4th!

If you're a member of my Team LOL!, please order the bundle from yourself, and you'll be invited to attend the event as well!

For this event, it will work better if I order it for you instead of you ordering online, as I'll need to cut and prep your kits for you. Your purchase will earn you a πŸ’—on your Rewards Card, helping you to earn a $50 Shopping Spree! If you want to add on a few retiring products from the Last Chance List and bump up your order to $100, you'll earn 2 πŸ’—s!

As I mentioned, you'll make 6 projects during the event, and I'll give you some extra project sheets for additional projects you can make at home, as you'll have LOTS of product left over! Browse the SU! website for additional ideas from the Artisan Design Team, and make sure to check out Pinterest as well.

There's only about 2 weeks left to get in on this awesome bundle, and get any items you're wanting from the Last Chance List! I have several catalogs marked with the Retiring and Sold-out products. Let me know if you'd like to stop by and grab a couple to look at. Please let me know if you're interested ASAP, as things are disappearing every day! Thanks so much for stopping by, and it feels good to be back:)



2 comments:

  1. It is great to see that you are blogging again Laura. I have missed you! Your cards are so beautiful and I can't wait to make some of my own.
    Hugs to you my friend,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you sweet Barbara!!! You'll love this suite!

    ReplyDelete