Monday, April 1, 2019

PETITE RETREAT!:

Hello there! I held my first-ever retreat on Saturday, a Petite Retreat as I called it, and we had so much fun! I'm terrible at remembering to take pictures and didn't get them of everyone, but I managed to get a few:)

I made this sweet little Baker's Box for each of them using the Needle and Thread Bundle, my PRODUCT OF THE WEEK. I made a belly band for each box using the Needlepoint Nook DSP. I had to add a 2" section to the back as the 12" paper isn't quite long enough to wrap around the box.

I stamped the sentiment with Berry Burst ink onto Petal Pink Cardstock and used the Needlepoint Elements Framelits to add the adorable stitching around it. I then used the Pretty Label Punch to punch it out. I love how they coordinated the punch to work with this suite to get more options from these amazing products!

I then stamped the leaves with Mossy Meadow ink and used the framelits to cut them out. I layered the label on top, and adhered to the belly band with Dimensionals. I tucked a piece of a Colored Doily underneath with Liquid Tombow. I cut out one of the little flowers with Paper Snips and attached it with a Dimensional. I finished it off with a Needlepoint Nook Mini Button that I adhered with a Glue Dot, and a few Basic Pearl Jewels.

 I ordered pizza and garlic knots from LaTavola and surprised them with this little box filled with a couple of their yummy desserts:)

I brought over all of my stamp sets for them to use for their projects they brought to work on.

I brought over all of my punches, dies & framelits and tools for them to use as well.

I had several Project Kits and Paper Pumpkin Kits on hand that they were able to purchase with Cash & Carry pricing, saving them tax & shipping!

They each got a table to themselves to work on their projects.

They also got to make 12 cards of their choice from my Card Buffet.

They each got a Goodie Bag filled with a couple products from their favorite Product Suites and they all got a package of Dimensionals and Glue Dots.

There were several Big Shot stations as well so they pretty much had a Big Shot to themselves:)

I did a Door Prize drawing every hour, and they each left with a couple of prizes of their choice!

We all couldn't believe how fast the day went!

I think it was a productive day for everyone...and lots of fun!

They all asked if I was going to do another one, so I think it was a success! Can't wait to plan the next one! Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a fun day. What were the hours and would you mind telling me what you charged? I'm a demo in PA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue! It was from 10-6 and I charged $50. It was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete