Sunday, September 16, 2018

CAULDRON BUBBLE FAVOR:

Hello there! We had so much fun at the Cauldron Bubble Class yesterday, and this is the favor I made for each of the attendees:) They each got the Cauldron Bubble Bundle included in their class and I wanted to give them another idea of how to put this fun bundle to work:)

I filled a 2" x 8" Cellophane Bag with Peanuts & candy corn and tied it shut with a Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon Bow. I made the tag from a piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock and punched it with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.

I used one of the dies to cut out the fun star background. This die could be used all year...it would look really cool with a piece of Glimmer Paper behind it. Plus you get a bunch of tiny stars that you could glue to your project or they'd work great for a shaker card:) I stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set with Memento Black ink and added a strip of Toil & Trouble DSP. One of the patterns has a page full of borders that you can cut down to whatever size you need. I cut out one of the cauldrons with a die & attached it with Dimensionals. I finished it off with a couple of Basic Black bats made with the Spooky Bats Punch. I attached the tag to the bow with a piece of Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine.

This was a really fun class to prep for & I wanted to give a shout out to Erica Cerwin for the adorable projects!

I'm looking forward to being able to spend more time creating projects in this next year. I only have 2 more weeks in the earning period for the cruise and then things will slow down and I can get back into a groove instead of running on fumes:)

I've got my Sip & Stack Class prepped and ready to go! This class is made with the Memories & More Santa's Workshop Card Pack and coordinating Cards & Envelopes. This class requires NO STAMPING, so you'll be able to quickly create a stack of cards while enjoying your favorite drink! I'll have a couple kinds of wine, a hot chocolate bar, coffee & yummy creamers, hot tea & water.

The class is $40 and includes everything you need to make 20 Christmas cards in two sizes. You'll get a color tutorial with step-by-step instructions and a package of Dimensionals for FREE!

You're going to make these 20 adorable cards and it couldn't be any simpler! You're going to pull pre-printed cards out of the box, add some twine and slap them onto card bases, that's all there is to it! There's no stamping at all and all the adhesives and embellishments are included! The card packs include 4 sheets of stickers, making it really quick & easy to create some adorable cards. You'll also get the coordinating Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes for some extra fun!

As I mentioned, the Santa's Workshop Memories & More No Stamping Class is $40 and includes the following:
*Santa's Workshop Memories & More Card Pack
*Santa's Workshop Memories & More Cards & Envelopes
*Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes
*Roll of Garden Green Baker's Twine
*Bottle of Liquid Tombow Glue
*Package of Dimensionals for FREE!
*Color step-by-step tutorial for you to print & bring to class for FREE!
*20 project kits prepped for you for FREE!

SU! can't keep up with the demand for these adorable Memeories & More Card Packs & have sold out of their first shipment. They won't get more until the end of October! I still have a couple spots left so let me know ASAP of you're interested! This class is also available To Go if you cannot attend the class on Saturday, September 29th from 11-1. I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment