Thursday, June 21, 2018

ABSTRACT IMPRESSIONS CARD:

Hello there! Sorry for the long break-we just got back from vacation, then needed to prep for my TNT! class on the Stamparatus that I didn't start prepping for until 2 days before, and now getting ready for Coffee Break! I need another vacation, haha:) This is one of the cards you'll be able to make at Coffee Break on Saturday from 11-1.

I've been CASEING some of my favorites from the new catalog, cause that's all I've had time to do:) I had grand ideas of having a ton of new cards using brand new product, but that's probably not going to happen. It may be slim pickens this month, but we'll still have fun!

I gotta get back to designing, cutting and typing instructions, but wanted to send you a quick reminder. Please let me know if you're planning on attending so I can have a little treat for you. It may only be a Hershey's Kiss with a rhinestone stuck to it, but it will be chocolate:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment