Sunday, May 20, 2018

COFFEE CAFE INSPIRATION BOARDS:

Hello there! The Coffee Break Suite has been one of my favorites in this catalog, as you may have gathered from all the Starbucks cups:) I'm so glad it carried over into the new catalog! But I'm going to miss the Coffee Break DSP...it's still available which really surprises me.

Our demonstrator magazine Stampin' Success had this adorable banner in it so I had to CASE it for these boards:)

Actually I could use a Starbucks right about now! Our praise band played for both services today and I had to get up at 5am...way too early for a Sunday!



I used the Coffee Break DSP for this card, along with the woodgrain pattern from the brand new Nature's Poem DSP.

Sorry this is so blurry...batteries died:( But you can see, sorta, that this suite works well for birthdays too:)

I CASED this adorable mini coffee cup treat holder from Angie Juda at ChicknScratch.

Isn't it just about the most adorable thing you've ever seen?

I wasn't sure what kind of color scheme I'd come up with once the Coffee Break DSP is gone, but the SU! artists cam up with a good one using the brand new colors Pineapple Punch, Petal Pink & Grapefruit Grove with Soft Suede.

I hope you'll join me at Coffee Break on Saturday and see these fun displays up close. Also, remember today is the last day to sign up for BINGO! which will be held Saturday, June 2nd at 11:00 at the Stampin' Pad! The cost is $35 and your fee includes a Goodie Bag, Make & Takes, snacks and brand new catalog. We'll play 9 rounds of BINGO and all the prizes will be brand new product from the upcoming 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. The Grand Prize will be valued at over $100! Everyone will be guaranteed to win a prize!Don't miss out on this fun event and chance to play with brand new products and go home with some great prizes! Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment