Saturday, May 5, 2018

COFFEE BREAK FAVORS:

Hello there! I made these cute little favors for my attendees at Coffee Break last week. I had bought some tutorials from Erica Cerwin at pinkbuckaroodesigns awhile back and put one to use for this sweet treat holder. I used the retiring Coffee Break DSP, which has been one of my favorites! Better get a pack before it's gone:)

I stamped the cute little squirrel and acorn from Hedgehugs with Soft Suede ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and punched it out with one of the circle punches. I colored them in with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends. I stamped the sentiment with Soft Suede onto Garden Green Cardstock, cut it apart and adhered it with Dimensional pieces.

I cut a couple of narrow strips of Garden Green & Soft Suede Cardstock, and fringed the tops. I layered them on top of the circle and added a strip of DSP from the Wood Textures DSP Stack. I also cut a couple of wood rounds from a coordinating pattern and tucked them underneath.

I then cut one of the Boxwood Wreath Embellishments in half and adhered with Glue Dots. I ran a piece of Linen Thread through a True Gentleman Button and tied a bow. I attached the button to the circle, and the circle to the treat holder with Dimensionals.

The little pocket is a perfect fit for 2 Ghiradelli chocolates:) I hope you'll join us on the 4th Saturday at 11:00 for Coffee Break this month and see what fun little surprise I'll have waiting for you:) I still have lots of fun projects to share so make sure to stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment