Saturday, May 26, 2018

BINGO EXTRA SPOTS:

Hello there! I got my order yesterday for all of the BINGO! prizes and Goodie Bags and I'm so excited to get everything ready for this fun event! I ordered a few extras so I still have enough space and supplies for a couple more people.

We'll play 4 rounds of BINGO!, then break for Makes & Takes, snacks & shopping from the brand new catalog! We'll then play 4 more rounds. We'll clear our cards, you'll get a second BINGO! card and then we'll play the final Grand Prize Round. You'll be able to purchase extra cards for $5, and the money collected will go towards a gift certificate to go along with the Grand Prize! The prizes are all brand new products from the upcoming 2018-2020 Annual Catalog. Winners will be able to pick from the 1) Lilypad Lake Bundle; 2) 5 new In Color Stamp Pads Bundle; 3) Pressed Flowers Host Set & Old Olive Stamp Pad; 4) Share What You Love Cardstock Pack, Love What You Do Stamp Set, Lovely Floral Embossing Folder, Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Pearlized Doilies & Mint Macaron Stamp Pad;

5) Stitched Around Bundle; 6) Detailed with Love Bundle; 7) Calligraphy Essentials Kit, Coastal Cabana Marker & Lovely Lipstick Marker; 8) New Color & Returning Color Assorted Cardstock Packs & Animal Outing Stamp Set; 9) And the Grand Prize is the Rooted in Nature Bundle, Nature's Poem Cardstock, Nature's Twine, Leaves Trinkets, Grapefruit Grove Stamp Pad, over $100 in brand new products! And I added an exclusive Stampin' Up! thermal lunch bag and tumbler that I got at Convention years ago... just waiting for the perfect occasion to give it away!

My new BINGO! set arrived a couple of days ago too and I'm so excited to break it in! It's going to be a fun day of BINGO!, prizes, stamping, snacks, Goodie Bags and going home with your own copy of the new catalog! Everyone is guaranteed to win a prize! Let me know ASAP if you'd like one of the extra spots. I can't wait to see you next Saturday morning at 11:00 at the Stampin' Pad! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment