Sunday, May 13, 2018

APRON OF LOVE CARD:

Hello there! Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful mothers out there! I'm so blessed to have so many of you in my life:) Here's a fitting card for today made with the Apron of Love Bundle. I'm so glad it's carrying over-I plan to use it lots this next year:) I started with a Pool Party base and ran it through the Big Shot using the Quilt Top Embossing Folder.

I attached a Delicate White Doily to the back of a Whisper White label cut out with the Lots of Labels Framelits, both of which are already gone:( I cut the apron, pocket & trim out of the Petal Garden DSP Stack using the Apron Builder Framelits. I cut the utensils from Silver Foil and adhered all the pieces with Liquid Tombow. I stamped the sentiment with Old Olive ink onto Pool Party Cardstock and cut the oven mitt out with the framelits as well.

I looped a piece of Old Olive Sheer Ribbon into a figure 8 and secured it to the back of the apron with Glue Dots. I added some to the neck as well and attached with Glue Dots. I attached the apron to the label, and the label to the card base with Dimensionals. I finished it off with a piece of Old Olive Baker's Twine that I wrapped around the card and tied in a bow.

Such a fun card to make and so fitting for the awesome Mother I was blessed with who always shows her love for her family in the kitchen:) I hope each of you enjoys your special day:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment