Tuesday, April 10, 2018

HAPPY HOUR REMINDER:

Hello there! I have so much exciting news that I can't wait to share with you! But first I want to remind you that Happy Hour is this Thursday, April 12th from 6-8 at the Stampin' Pad. We'll be making 2 fun cards while we're sipping on a Honeymoon in Vegas...or two:) I thought that was fitting since we just got home from Vegas & celebrated our 34th Anniversary which was last month:)

I started with a Rich Razzleberry base and stamped the sentiment from Mixed Drinks with the same ink in the background. I layered 2 different patterns of DSP from the Tutti-Fruitti DSP Stack on top. I then folded a piece of Lemon Lime Twist Striped Ribbon in half and secured it with Glue Dots.

I stamped the wine glasses onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock with Early Espresso ink and cut the oval out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I stamped the inside with Rich Razzleberry ink. The sentiment was stamped on Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock using Early Espresso ink. I flagged the end with Paper Snips and stapled it to the card base.

I finished it off with a few Metallics Sequins that I adhered with tiny drops of Liquid Tombow.

Next we'll make this fun card using the set Text You Later. I started with a Basic Black base and added a Layer of Pick A Pattern DSP with SNAIL. I stamped the image & sentiments with Memento Black ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I then filled in the word bubbles with Crushed Curry & Sahara Sand ink, and colored in the emogi with the same color markers.

I adhered a piece of Sahara Sand Cardstock to the back of the Whisper White with Snail. I formed the Basic Black Sequin Trim into a figure 8 and secured it to the DSP with Glue Dots. I added Dimensionals to the back of the cardstock and attached it over the sequin trim.

I finished it off with a couple of Hearts & Stars Elements that I adhered with tiny drops of Liquid Tombow.

Please let me know if you plan to attend so I can have a fun little favor for you.

Okay, next I want to share all this awesome loot I got at On Stage in Las Vegas this past week-end!

First off, check out this adorable bag that was waiting for us at Check-In.

And as if it's not cute enough on its own, it's reversible!

Stampin' Up! does everything top notch! They refreshed their logo for their 30th Anniversary and incorporated the gorgeous new watercolor floral design to our goodies as well:). I especially love the gorgeous box that contained a little lightbox!

And...here is the gorgeous cover of the brand new catalog that will go live on June 1st! I can't share the inside here, but you can check it out at my Retirement Party on Saturday!!! You won't want to miss this fun event! More on that in a minute:)

And check out all the goodies I left with! The Animal Outing stamp set was in our bag, along with the planner & pens. I won the Around the Corner stamp set during a Prize Patrol, and we all got the Pick A Pennant set as part of the 30th Anniversary celebration!

We got to play with several new products for our Make & Takes, and all the other extras you see were products used for the Make & Takes that SU! let us divvy up and take home! I got a Memento Back ink Pad, a Mint Macaron-yes, you heard me correctly!!! Ink Pad featuring the new stamp pad design, new Baker's Twine in 4 colors, and 2 Stampin' Blends in 2 brand new colors!!!

I love how over the top and generous Stampin' Up! is to us! The next On Stage will be in November in Orlando-who wants to go with me & come back with a bag full of stuff???

I have more news to share about the Color Revamp, but I'll save that for tomorrow. Before we get too carried away with all the new goodness, I want to send off the retiring products with some love too!

Make plans to attend the Retirement Party this Saturday, April 14th from 11-1 at the Stampin' Pad. We'll make a couple of Make & Takes with retiring products and shop from the Last Chance List while enjoying cake! I'll have a Goodie Bag for everyone attending and I'll have lots of Giveaways! I'll have copies of the Last Chance products from the Occasions & Annual Catalogs that you can shop from and I'll also have copies of the new Color Revamp that you can have. And of course you won't want to miss out on being able to look through the brand new catalog early!

There are 17 colors going away, including the stamp pads, ink refills, cardstock & embellishments. These usually go really fast so if you're wanting any of these products you'll want to order them Saturday before they're gone for good! That seems like a lot to lose, but don't worry, we're getting 5 new trendy In Colors, 10 brand new Core Colors and 6 returning In Color Core Colors! Come on Saturday and find out if some of your favorites are returning!!!

Please let me know if you plan to attend on Saturday so I can have your Goodie Bag ready for you! I can't wait to share all of this exciting news with you and spend some time with our favorite products before they're gone for good. I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by!






1 comment: