Friday, April 20, 2018

COZY COTTAGE CARD:

Hello there! Today I'm sharing a simple card made with the lovely Hostess set Cozy Cottage. I'm hoping this sweet little bouquet of flowers will finally usher in Spring for us! I started with a Crumb Cake base and stamped the cobblestone gate in the background with Crumb Cake ink as well, stamping some images off.

I added a piece of DSP from the Petal Garden DSP Stack, which is unfortunately now gone:( I flagged the bottom and adhered with SNAIL. I stamped the flowers with Memento Black ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and colored them in with Watercolor Pencils. I then used a Blender Pen to soften the image. I cut it out with a 2 1/2" Circle Punch...I think:) I attached it with Dimensionals.

Next I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock using the same color ink. I'm really going to miss this In Color when it goes away:( I added a piece of a Delicate White Doily to the bottom with Liquid Tombow-I'm going to miss these doilies as well as they are being retired too:( I then adhered it to the card base with Dimensionals. And that's it! Super quick & easy & beautiful:)

As I mentioned earlier, Cozy Cottage is a Hostess set. The only way to get it is by hosting a qualifying Workshop or placing a $150 order. I'd love to help you earn it by getting a few friends together and have a party:) Or you could make a list of your favorite retiring products and get this set for FREE! This 7 piece set is only $12 in Clear-mount, a $20 value; or only $17 in Wood-mount, a $28 value. Let me know if I can help you get it for FREE! Stop back tomorrow for another project using a product that will be going away soon. Thanks so much for coming by today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment