Monday, April 30, 2018

APRON OF LOVE FAVORS:

Hello there! I held my Team Meeting last week and these are the favors I made for everyone using the Apron of Love Bundle. Apron of Love is a perfect way to sum up how I feel about this business! I'm so blessed to have formed so many treasured friendships over the past 10 years:) I love the creative outlet that my SU! business has provided-it truly is the best therapy when I've struggled with life, and I'm amazed that I get to spend a great deal of time playing every day:) That's how it feels anyway when you love what you do:)

For this sweet little treatholder, I cut out 2 aprons from Basic Black Cardstock using the Apron Builder Framelits. I stamped the logo with a SU! stamp that I have called Workshop Words using Whisper White Craft ink and heat-embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I've also cut the logo off of the new Color Revamp flyers that SU! provided us for those who don't have the stamp set. I made a little box measuring 4 1/2" x 3 3/4" & scored at 1 1/4" on all 4 sides. I assembled it using Liquid Tombow and adhered the aprons to the front and back with Liquid Tombow as well. I cut out the pocket, scored it and attached it with Liquid Tombow, keeping the glue to the sides & bottom only.

I cut out the apron strings with the framelits as well and adhered to the back of the apron with tiny drops of Liquid Tombow. I cut the adorable tiny scissors from a Silver Foil Sheet and tucked them in the pocket. I added a bow made with Basic Black Baker's Twine and attached it with a Glue Dot. I added a couple of Pay Day candy bars, because this business is like pay day every day. I've been working really hard over the past several months, and I am getting a nice pay day with my commissions and overrrides. And it's definitely a pay day with the money I save with my 25% discount on products I love so much! But probably the biggest pay day I get is the invaluable relationships this business has allowed me to form:)

Our little team is growing more & more and we have so much fun when we get together every month! I'm here to offer as much or as little support as you want. I offer incentives, training and lots of fun every month. I would love to have you join my TEAM LOL!-a group where we Live, Laugh & Love Out Loud! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment