Friday, January 5, 2018

SAB KICK-OFF BOGO EVENT TOMORROW!:

Hello there! I'm just about all set for my Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off BOGO Event tomorrow. Make plans to stop by the Stampin' Pad from 11-1 tomorrow, Saturday, January 6th. I'll have a packet for you with the brand new Occasions Catalog, Sale-A-Bration Brochure, my January events, a Door Prize form and of course a little chocolate. Don't worry, there's more:)


SU! catalogs are full of inspiration & ideas, but I've added some samples at each table so you can see the amazing products up close.

In case you're not familiar with Sale-A-Bration, here's how it works: For every $50 you order, you get to pick out a FREE product from the brochure. There are 10 choices at the $50 level, including stamp sets, a card kit, a ribbon pack, a Memories & More Card Pack, Designer's Series Paper(DSP) and a cards & envelopes pack. A couple of the offerings even coordinate with products from the Occasions Catalog, so you can get even a little more bang for your buck!

They've added something new this year as well. There are 2 higher-tiered items that you can earn if you spend $100. One is a set of Thinlit Dies and the other is a large stamp set that comes in two cases.

There's a couple of ways you can do this. You can sit and browse through your catalogs & figure out what you'd like to order and then go shop from my Retired Stash.

Or you can start here & pick the things you want for FREE, and then figure your order, spending the amount that you picked in freebies. You don't want to miss out on this amazing BOGO event, where you'll leave with a bunch of goodies to keep you busy until your SU! order arrives:) This is a rare event where you get to double-dip on the freebies from SU! and me!

In case you haven't been to the Stampin' Pad, let me give you a little tour. I do a Door Prize Drawing at every event, so if I pick your name you get to pick a prize off this table. These are all new-in package prizes that have retired. They're really good prizes!

If you bring a friend to any of my events, you both get to pick something from this table full of handmade card packs or little treat holders. They're perfect little gifts to share or keep for yourself:)

Here's a little ordering station. You can check out the promotions on the wall, sign up for classes or have a little quiet space if you need to figure your order.

While you're there you can help yourself to the Hot Chocolate Bar...

The Coffee Pot...

Or the Wine Station, which is getting a little low:) But Happy Hour Class is just around the corner-Thursday, January 11, so you can bring your own if you want and join us!

I'm also adding all these extra goodies to your Starter Kit, along with additional 2 FREE stamp sets and the  Gingerbread Wreath to the first person who would like to join my team as a SU! demonstrator! As you may know, I'm working really hard to earn the Incentive Trip to the Greek Isles through SU! and I need some more recruits. I'll be there alongside you with support, Team meetings or just inspiration to help you get the most out of your discount on your hobby. If you have any questions, I'd love to chat with you:)

I'm off to finish the Make-n-Takes so you can play with some of the new goodies tomorrow. Plan to stop by anytime between 11-1. The address is 1513 Market Street in Burlington. Stay for the whole time, or just pop in if that's all you have time for. Hope to you you there! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment