Monday, January 8, 2018

HAPPY HOUR CLASS:

Hello there! Here's one of the cards we'll be making at Happy Hour this Thursday night. It features the set Mixed Drinks. This will be a super quick & easy card to whip up for any guy or beer lover in your life:) I started with a Basic Black card base.

I ran a piece of  Pick A Pattern Washi Tape along the edge and added a layer of Pick A Pattern DSP on top with SNAIL. I stamped the mugs with Memento Black ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I added the beer with So Saffron ink.

I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of Crushed Curry Cardstock and added some bubbles for fun:)

Here's the second card we'll be making, featuring the brand new bundle, Petal Palette from the Occasions Catalog. I started with a Whisper White Thick Cardstock base and added a layer of Petal Passion DSP on top with SNAIL.

Next I stamped the dotted background on a piece of Pink Pirouette Cardstock. I used the Everyday Label Punch to punch out the label. I stamped the bird & sentiment with Memento Black ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used the Petals & More Thinlits to cut them out.

I used the thinlits to cut out the lattice piece and Vellum stem as well. I added the lattice to the label with Glue Dots & the sentiment on top with SNAIL. I attached the vellum to the card base with Glue Dots and added the label on top with Dimensionals.

I added the sweet little bird to the sentiment with a Mini Dimensional. I used a Q-tip with the Pink Pirouette ink to add soft color to some of the flowers & the bird. This will be another quick & easy card to put together and will work perfectly for Valentine's Day. Please let me know if you plan to attend this Thursday from 6-8 at the Stampin' Pad. I'll have the usual drinks but feel free to bring anything special you'd like to sip on while you stamp:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment