Tuesday, January 30, 2018

CARD BUFFET REMINDER:

Hello there! Just wanted to post a few new cards to the line-up for Card Buffet on Thursday. I've added a couple new cards made with SAB sets that you can earn for FREE! I've also added 2 new designs using sets from the Occasions Catalog.

Card Buffet is from 4-8 at the Stampin' Pad-1513 Market Street. Please bring your own adhesive, or I'll have some on hand to purchase.

These will all still be available to make as well. Several new sets from the Occasions Catalog!

As well as these, with a couple of older designs for a total of 18 to choose from! Again, more SAB & Occasions sets, along with a couple for Valentine's Day. And you won't want to miss out on the adorable Valentine's favor I'll have for you featuring one of the cute pandas:)

I also have this adorable Stacked Snowman that I'm giving away to the first person who tells me they want to join my team as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator! It's full of SU! products and will be a fun bonus in addition to all the other amazing deals you'll get! Sale-A-Bration is the best time to join as you get to pick out 2 additional stamp sets-any price, from the Annual Catalog & the Occasions Catalog to add to your Starter Kit! Here's what $99 will get you:
   *$125 worth of products of your choice for only $99, along with catalogs & business supplies
   *Pick an additional 2 FREE stamp sets, any price to add to your Starter Kit, with FREE SHIPPING!
   *20%-25% Discount, even on top of promotions
   * Earn up to 38% income
   * Early access to catalogs & products
   *Access to Demonstrator Website & Stampin' Success Magazine full of ideas
   *Attend SU! Events & get FREE gifts & products
   *Earn the Incentive Trips to exotic locations all over the world
   *Earn Rewards, Prizes & Incentives
   *Become a part of my TEAM LOL! for monthly meetings, support, incentives & lots of FUN!

I welcome both Hobby Demonstrators who join for the discount to help support their hobby, and Business Builders who are interested in making some money & sharing this fun experience with others. I'd love to help you make this opportunity work for you!

Please let me know if you plan to attend on Thursday so I can have your fun little Valentine ready for you:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment