Saturday, November 4, 2017

TEAM MEETING:

Hello there! I decided it was time to get my Downline together again and held a Team Meeting last week. It was so much fun to get together and share our love for Stampin' Up! I wanted to share the Make & Takes that we made.

The first card featured the Snowflake Sentiments set in a Smoky Slate & Pool Party color scheme. I added one of the gorgeous Foil Snowflakes and some Silver Natural Trim to add a little shimmer to this super quick & easy card.

We also made this sweet little card featuring the Seasonal Chums set.

We tried out the new Dynamic Embossing Folder Pinewood Planks for some amazing texture, and I can't wait to try out the new Stampin' Blends on this little guy the next time.

I hold a Team Meeting every month-the 4th Thursday(moved to the 30th this month because of Thanksgiving), and I would love for you to join my fun Team LOL! If any of the above sounds like anything you'd want to be a part of, come check out the next meeting. The more the merrier!

I'm still playing catch-up and have lots to share from last month. Make sure to stop back and check out all the fun things we did in October! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment