Friday, October 13, 2017

TNT TUESDAY! CLASS:

Hello there! I'm holding my first TNT TUESDAY! Class this week! It stands for Tips & Techniques. I decided to demonstrate the Eclipse Technique, as it is so popular right now.

I designed the projects to work with the Memories & More Album and Pocket Pages. Each month I'll give each attendee 2 cards with an explanation of the technique and supplies needed. We 'll make a small sample of the technique as a reference. And we'll make a full size card featuring that month's technique. We'll also make another project featuring this technique.

The cost of the class is $15, or FREE with a $25 order. If you're interested in getting the class for free, you can order the Kraft Or Basic Black Album, Variety Pack Pocket Pages and $9 worth of your favorite adhesives or anything else you'd like on Tuesday and have everything you need for next month's class.

This is the Basic Black 6" x 8 "Album. You can have your choice of this or the Kraft Album. The Pocket Pages will hold enough cards for at least 16 months and 16 different techniques, so it's a great deal!

I hope you'll plan to attend this fun & exciting new class and learn a new technique! The class is this Tuesday, October 17th at First Christian Church in Room 7. Please let me know ASAP if you want to attend so I can get your projects prepped for you. Email me at: lmel09@q.com to tell me you want to attend. Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments: