Thursday, September 14, 2017

PICK A PUMPKIN CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card we made at my Card Buffet last week. I used the sets Pick A Pumpkin and Labels to Love. I started with a Very Vanilla base and added a layer of Bundle of Love DSP on top. I added some SNAIL to the back of a piece of Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon and added it on top.

I stamped the pumpkins with Cajun Craze & Calypso Coral ink, wiped off the stems & colored them with an Emerald Envy Marker. I stamped the gourd with Emerald Envy ink. I used the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits to cut them all out. I colored the sentiment with Emerald Envy & Calypso Coral Markers and stamped it onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I used the Everyday Label to punch it out.

 I cut out some Gold Foil pieces using the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits that are bundled with the Pick A Pumpkin set. I cut out the bottom piece using the Little Loves Framelits and attached it with 2 Glue Dots. I then added the tall pumpkin with SNAIL and the label with Dimensionals. I added the gourd with a Glue Dot and the small pumpkin with a Dimensional to the far right. I cut out a leaf from Emerald Envy Cardstock and tucked it behind with Liquid Tombow.

I added the gold pieces with Liquid Tombow as well and added a Very Vanilla Baker's Twine bow with a Glue Dot. This was a little time-consuming with all the die-cutting, but once that's done, it's a snap to put together. I still have a couple of cards to share, so make sure to stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment