Tuesday, September 12, 2017

PAINTED HARVEST CARD:

Hello there! Back today with another quick & easy card we made at my Card Buffet last week. I used the Painted Harvest Bundle for this card and saved 10% by buying the stamp set & punch at the same time:) I started with a Soft Suede base and added a layer of Very Vanilla Cardstock. I stamped the 1st flower image with So Saffron ink and went over it with the 2nd flower image in Crushed Curry ink.

I then added the flower center with Soft Suede ink. Next I stamped the solid leaf image with Old Olive ink and then stamped over it with the line image using Always Artichoke ink. So easy and so much fun to create my own Designer Series Paper!

I stamped the sentiment with Soft Suede ink onto Crushed Curry Cardstock and flagged one end. I then wrapped some Old Olive Baker's Twine around it a couple of times, tied a bow and adhered banner with Dimensionals. I used the coordinating Leaf Punch to punch out a couple of leaves from Vellum Cardstock and tucked them under the banner with Glue Dots.

Such a lovely card considering how easy it was to put together!

Okay, so, some of you may know that I'm coming up on my 10 year Anniversary with Stampin' Up!, and I've decided that I'm going to work really hard this year to achieve the Incentive Trip to the Greek Isles. I sat in on a conference call last week to help me do what's necessary to achieve this dream. One of the first assignments was to clean & organize my space, which you can see desperately needed it! I've been working hard at getting several new classes & events lined up for October, so I'll be able to hit the ground running October 1. This was the fruits of that labor, lol.

It took me 3 days, but I got 'er done, and boy does it feel good! I cleaned out every drawer and shelf-even in the closet. Along the way I decided to box up everything that was retired, and that added up to about 20 boxes! So I decided to have a garage sale this week-end. So if you're in the Burlington, Iowa area you're going to want to check it out!

Part of my homework was to get a planner and get my schedule figured out. I was already ahead of the game and had ordered the SU! Love Today Planner a couple of weeks ago to make sure I could keep track of all the new classes & events that I've added. Now to purty it up:)

Finally, we were to make a vision board, so we could keep the goal in sight. I had a little help from Q:) He's determined that he's going on the boat with me, so he was an awesome little helper getting me organized:) We were to come up with a support system, and I have that area covered too!

I'll keep you posted on the progress and the events I have coming up. Until then, make sure to stop back tomorrow for another card we made last week. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment