Sunday, September 17, 2017

LOTS OF LOVE CARD:

Hello there! Here's the last of this month's Card Buffet cards. I used the set Lots of Love for this card. I started with a Pear Pizzazz base and added a piece of Whole Lot of Lovely DSP to the top. I stamped the sentiment with Tangerine Tango ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used the Lots of Labels Framelits to cut it out.

I then wrapped a piece of the lovely Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon around it. I lifted up one end and added some SNAIL to the back of the ribbon and adhered, and repeated for the other end. I tied a bow and attached it to the far left with a Glue Dot.

Next I cut out one of the flowers from the DSP and attached it to the ribbon with a couple of Glue Dots. I then stamped one of the flowers with Pool Party ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out with Paper Snips. I stamped a second flower, but before I stamped it I used a Sponge Dauber in Marina Mist ink to add a little depth to the center. I then cut out just the four petals. I curved the petals using a Bone Folder and added a Dimensional between the layers. I added 3 Black Rhinestones to the center and attached the flower on top of the leaves with another Dimensional.

It took a little time to construct the flower, but once that was done it came together in a snap:) That was the last of the new additions to this month's Card Buffet. I'll probably add a couple Christmas cards to the mix for next month. As I mentioned yesterday, the garage sale was a huge success, but it sure took a toll on this old lady body! I think today is going to require lots of ice, Tylenol & sitting:( But thankfully I can stamp while I do that:) Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment