Saturday, September 23, 2017

HAPPY HOUR CLASS:

Hello there! I'm so excited...in less than 2 weeks I hold my first Happy Hour Class at Martinis! Come make these fun cards while sipping on half-priced drinks all night:) The cost is $10 or get the class for FREE with a $25 order! These are the 2 projects that we'll be making. I wanted to keep them pretty simple because I'm going to have some new stampers and well, it's half-priced drinks all night, so we may need simple:)

This card features the set Mixed Drinks, which will fit in just fine! I started with a Daffodil Delight base and randomly stamped the lemon image with Daffodil Delight ink as well. I flagged the bottom of a piece of Melon Mambo Cardstock and adhered it to the base with SNAIL. Next I stamped the glass with Smoky Slate ink and the sentiment onto a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock. I used the 1" Circle Punch to punch it out. I stamped the margarita with Pear Pizzazz ink and stamped the straw with Melon Mambo ink. I attached the sentiment with a Dimensional and added a Whisper White Baker's Twine bow with a Glue Dot.

For the second card I used the set Sprinkles of Life. I started with a Whisper White base and added a layer of Pacific Point Cardstock. On top of that I added a piece of Birthday Memories DSP. I ran a piece of Whisper White Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I stamped the cupcake bottom with Soft Suede ink onto So Saffron Cardstock and cut it out with my Paper Snips. I stamped the frosting with Soft Suede onto Crumb Cake Cardstock and used the coordinating Tree Builder Punch to punch it out.

I adhered the square to the DSP using SNAIL and added the cupcake bottom with SNAIL. I attached the frosting with Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment with Soft Suede ink onto a strip of Whisper White Cardstock and flagged both ends. I adhered it to the base with a couple of Dimensionals. I then stamped the candle with Soft Suede ink onto Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and cut it out with Paper Snips. I attached it to the frosting with SNAIL and added a few Brights Enamel Shapes. I finished it off by tying a piece of Old Olive Baker's Twine around the card and tied a bow

I hope you'll make plans to join me on Thursday, October 12 from 6-8pm at Martinis in downtown Burlington. It's sure to be fun night of sipping and stamping! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment