Friday, September 8, 2017

CREEP IT REAL CARD:

Hello there! This was one of the designs at my Card Buffet last night using the fun set Creep It Real. I started with a Rich Razzleberry base and added a piece of Spooky Night DSP. I made a banner from a coordinating design and folded the top down at 1/4". I attached both pieces with SNAIL.

I stamped the sentiment with Rich Razzleberry ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut it out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I added a piece of Vintage Crochet Trim and attached it with a couple of Glue Dots. I then added the sentiment over the top with a couple of Dimensionals.

I then stamped the adorable little pumpkin with Basic Black Archival ink and punched him out with a 1" Circle Punch. I used a Sponge Dauber with Pumpkin Pie ink to color him in and attached it with a Dimensional. I finished it off with a few Black Rhinestone Jewels.

This is a really quick & easy card & perfect for beginner stampers. I was so excited to have a few new faces last night at my Card Buffet! I maybe should have started them on this one, but they jumped right in and made some more advanced cards. And they did an amazing job, especially considering they'd never stamped before! I hope I didn't scare them off and will see them again next month:) Make sure to stop back again tomorrow for another fun Halloween card. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment