Wednesday, April 26, 2017

NUMBER OF YEARS CARD:

Hello there! So sorry, I forgot to post this. This is the last of the cards we made at Card Buffet last month. I had shared this on my blog last year and had someone requesting to make it. Everything was current except for the Project Life Grid Cards, but I had a couple of packs of them, so we were able to make some.

I started with a Crumb Cake base and used the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, which unfortunately is going away:( On top of that I added one of the grid cards and stamped it with the leaf & floral images from Number of Years. I stamped the leaves with Old Olive and the roses with Night of Navy. I used Cherry Cobbler & Crushed Curry for the other flowers.

I added a strip of Floral Boutique DSP to the bottom and used the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch on the top corners. I wrapped some Crushed Curry baker's Twine around the card and tied a bow. I stamped the sentiment with a Cherry Cobbler Marker, ommitting the top line on the stamp. I added a few Basic Pearls to finish it off.

I'm prepping for my Cool Treats Class which I'm holding tomorrow, and then onto designing new cards for my Card Buffet. I'll be sharing 10 new designs, so stay tuned! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your beautiful card ideas, especially this one!

    ReplyDelete