Tuesday, April 18, 2017

MARQUEE MESSAGES CARD:

Hello there! Back today with another card from my Card Buffet. I had some requests for graduation cards, so I thought Marquee Messages would work great. I started with a Tangerine Tango base and added a layer of Whisper White that I stamped with the Writing Notes background stamp in Bermuda Bay ink. Unfortunately, it will be retiring:(, but Marquee Messages will be hanging around for another year:) I then added a layer of Bermuda Bay Cardstock that I stamped with Basic Grey ink.

I stamped the arrow again onto Daffodil Delight Cardstock and used the White Watercolor Pencils to color around the bulbs. I then added drops of glue to the bulbs using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, and set it aside to dry. I stamped the 'Awesome' again onto Melon Mambo Cardstock, cut it out with Paper Snips and attached with SNAIL. I added a couple strips of Party Animal Washi Tape, and attached the Bermuda Bay piece on top. I stamped the bottom sentiment & stars with Basic Grey, Melon Mambo & Daffodil Delight inks.

I stamped a couple stars with Basic Grey ink onto Tangerine Tango Cardstock, cut out with Paper Snips and attached with Glue Dots. When I was sure the glue had dried, I cut out the arrow with Paper Snips and attached with Dimensionals. I finished it off with a few Basic Rhinestones.

I love how the glue adds great texture to the card and resembles marquee bulbs. Tuck some cash inside and I'm sure any grad would love to get this card. I've got a fun birthday card to share with you tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment