Wednesday, April 12, 2017

BASKET BUNCH HOSTESS GIFT:

Hello there! Back again today with a sweet little project to share. I made this for my Hostess gift this month using the Basket Bunch Bundle. Both the Basket Bunch stamp set & Basket Builder Framelits will be retiring, and they are on sale! The stamp set is 20% off and the framelits are 50% off. You can actually buy them separately for $14.45 cheaper than the bundle price. So is you've been thinking about getting this bundle, now is the time to get it while it's still available!

I cut the basket out using Crumb Cake Cardstock. You can check out Pinterest for several tutorials for how to make the basket. After I assembled it I decorated the basket with a sweet little bunny stamped with Tip Top Taupe ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I stamped the carrots with the same ink onto Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and the tops onto Cucumber Crush Cardstock. I used the Basket Builder Framelits to cut them all out. I glued the greens to the carrots using Liquid Tombow.

I bundled up the carrots and tied a piece of So Saffron/gold Baker's Twine from the Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishments Kit in a bow. I added color to the bunny's cheeks, ears and nose with a Q-tip in Blushing Bride ink. I colored his bow tie with a Marina Mist Marker and cut one of the pompoms off of the Whisper White Mini Pompom Trim for his tail. I attached the bunny & carrots to the basket with Dimensionals.

Finally I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of So Saffron Cardstock using Tip Top Taupe ink. I flagged one end and attached it with Glue Dots.

I really love this bundle and plan to put it to use 1 more time for my grandbabies...as soon as I figure out what I'm going to make and when I'm going to be able to do it, ugghh! If I can get myself on the ball, I'll post what I make for them:) Come back tomorrow for one of the cards we made at my Card Buffet. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment