Sunday, March 12, 2017

REVERSE WORDS CARD:

Hello there! Back today with the final card from my Card Buffet, featuring the new addition, Reverse Words, which was added to the Sale-A-Bration line-up. For this card I copied a lay-out from the Occasions Catalog, but changed a few things up. I started with a Soft Sky base and inked up the other stamp in the set with VersaMark for the background.

I added a strip of Affectionately Yours Washi Tape and a layer of Succulent Garden DSP over the top. I then added a layer of Shimmery White Cardstock on top of that stamped with Watermelon Wonder ink. I used a Bow Paper Clip Embellishment to add a piece of Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon. I adhered the cardstock to the DSP with Dimensionals.

Now for the fun part... I took an empty embellishments container and added several drops of Gold Glitz Dazzling Details. I added some water and mixed it up with a paintbrush. I then tapped the paintbrush onto my finger and add the glittery splatter. For some extra bling, I sprinkled a little Gold Stampin' Glitter on top of the splatter. Once it dried, I used another paintbrush to wipe off the excess glitter.

I  love the fun watercolor background of these sentiments, and they work perfectly for any graduates you may be needing to make cards for:) Check back tomorrow for another fun little Easter favor. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment