Friday, March 24, 2017

BUNNY BUDDIES MARCH PAPER PUMPKIN:

Hello there! Wanted to share this month's Paper Pumpkin with you. It's called Bunny Buddies, and couldn't be any cuter. Well actually it could...the DSP they used is pretty atrocious, so I changed it out. I thought this would make a sweet little thank you for my Hostess gift this month, but subbed the gingham design from Succulent Garden DSP instead-much better!

The kit includes stickers for the ears, so I just used one of each size as a template and traced them onto the gingham DSP. They are really sticky so you'll want to adhere them to some scrap paper before you trace them, or rub them onto your jeans, as I ruined some DSP trying to remove the stickers. I attached the ears to the bags with Glue Dots, and to the card with Liquid Tombow. Also, make sure you're consistent in your placement of the ears on the DSP, as I wasn't. Man, I'm slipping!

I made these for my 3 grandbabies as the kit instructed. I figured they'er not going to care what their ears look like-they're just gonna care about what's inside:) The only thing I added was some rosy cheeks that I made with a Sponge Dauber and Rose Red Stamp Pad.

And, the pay-off. I had to share their cute little butts with you:) A large Reeses peanut butter egg fits into the bags perfectly (from a 6-pack package).

This was a super fun treat to get in the mail this month! You just may need to do a little surgery on those ears:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment