Friday, March 3, 2017

BASKET BUNCH CARD:

Hello there! I had my Card Buffet last night and we had so much fun! We welcomed 3 new friends last night-we're growing:) A couple of sweet gals brought stuff for ham & cheese croissants, we had Better Than Sex Cake, and we knocked out a lot of cards-what could be better than that? This is one of the new cards I threw into the mix, and it was a hit:) I used the Basket Bunch Bundle for this cute Easter card, and saved 10% in the process:)

I added the adorable gingham paper from the Succulent Garden DSP onto a Whisper White card base. I offset the paper and trimmed off the excess. I used Mint Macaron Cardstock for the grass and cut it out using the Basket Builder Framelits. I masked off part of the sentiment with washi tape and stamped it with Tip Top Taupe ink. I stamped the basket with Tip Top Taupe ink onto the same color cardstock. I did the same with the bow using Sweet Sugarplum Cardstock, and let the framelits do the work for me:)

I added a tiny strip of the brand new Mint Macaron glimmer paper from the Glimmer Paper Assortment Pack. It's one of 3 new choices added to the Sale-A-Bration line-up. You can get it for FREE with a $50 purchase, but only until the end of March! I added Liquid Tombow to the back and slid it under the grass and basket. I stamped the sweet little bunny with Tip Top Taupe ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used a Q-tip with Pirouette Pink ink to add a little color to his cheeks, ears and tail. I colored his bow-tie with a Sweet Sugarplum Marker.

I used the framelits to cut out the bunny and the eggs from Sweet Sugarplum, Calypso Coral & So Saffron Cardstock. I finished it off with a few sequins from the Sprinkles Embellishments and attached them with Liquid Tombow. This was such a fun card to make and I have another sweet project to share with you using this awesome bundle. Make sure to stop back tomorrow! Thanks so coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment