Thursday, February 9, 2017

SWIRLY BIRD PRETTY POCKET CARD:

Hello there! Sorry for the delay but I ran into technical difficulties-which are the worst kind of difficulties:( After several cord/adapter thingy purchases, my hubby found an old cord that worked, so we're back in business:) This was one of the options at my Card Buffet last week, using the Sale-A-Bration Pretty Pocket Card Kit, meaning you can get it for FREE with a $50 purchase:)

One of the SU! artists came up with this alternate design, so I thought it would be fun to share another idea for this adorable kit.

This is what the cards look like according to the instructions-which are awesome as they are! I just like to pass along alternate ideas as well.

I stamped the background images with the Swirly Bird stamp set using So Saffron ink. I stamped the insert as well. I cut a Delicate White Doily into fourths and adhered it over the window using Liquid Tombow. I then wrapped a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine around the pocket and tied a bow. I stamped one of the large swirls with Pool Party ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and another with So Saffron ink. I stamped another with Calypso Coral ink onto Calypso Coral Cardstock, and cut them out with the coordinating Swirly Scribbles Thinlits. You can save 10% when you bundle them together. I punched out the So Saffron swirl using the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.

I stamped the small swirls with Rich Razzleberry ink onto Rich Razzleberry Cardstock, and the leaves with Wild Wasabi ink onto Pear Pizzazz Cardstock. I used the dies to cut them all out. I attached the large swirls with Glue Dots and tucked the leaves and small swirls underneath with SNAIL. I attached the Saffron swirl with Dimensionals. The sentiments are from Tin of Cards and stamped with Rich Razleberry ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I placed a Glue Dot on the back of the left side and a Dimensional piece on the right to adhere evenly.

I finished off the insert with a piece of Tasty Treats Washi Tape and trimmed off the ends. The sentiment and cute flowers on the envelopes are stickers that come with the kit-couldn't be easier!

I adore the colors in this kit and that they gave us 2 different pocket colors. Everything about this kit screams Spring and I say 'Bring It!'

Stop back tomorrow for some Valentine's Day fun! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment