Thursday, December 15, 2016

STYLIZED BIRTHDAY CARD:

Hello there! Popping in with a quickie from my Card Buffet. This was by far the quickest & easiest card of the night. It's a complete CASE from SU! because I struggle with quick & easy...I'm just not wired that way. I used the single stamp Stylized Birthday and stamped it with Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White Cardstock.

Underneath that I added a piece of DSP from the Brights DSP Stack, and a strip of Tangerine Tango Cardstock that I adhered with tiny drops of Liquid Tombow.

I attached all that to a Bermuda Bay base and added a few Metallic Enamel Shape stars. That's all there is to that one:) Off to work on Christmas cards...I'm giddy:) Stop back tomorrow, I'll have something else to share. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment