Friday, October 28, 2016

WILD ABOUT FLOWERS CARD:

Hello there! I wanted to share this retirement card that I made for a dear friend from our church. I used the set Wild About Flowers. I started with a Crumb Cake base and used the set Gorgeous Grunge for the background, using Crumb Cake ink as well.

Next I cut out a square from Delightful Dijon Cardstock and stamped the flowers with the same ink. I used the retired paper-piercing pack, Mat & Tool to add the texture. I stamped the sentiment with Crumb Cake ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used a retired die to cut out the tag. I used the Paper-piercing Tool to poke a hole and thread it with Linen Thread.

I stapled a piece of Mint Macaron ribbon from the Ribbon Trio Pack to the cardstock and tucked a piece of Warmth & Cheer Washi Tape underneath. I added a retired metal button and adhered with a Glue Dot.

I attached the Delightful Dijon square to the base using Dimensionals. This was a super quick card to put together, and perfect for a great guy who is moving on to something different. Well off to the Fun Fest with my little vampire & witch:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment