Friday, October 21, 2016

SPRINKLES OF LIFE CARD:

Hello there! Here's another set that will be going to the auction block for OCC. I used the stamp set Sprinkles of Life and coordinating Tree Builder Punch. I found this card in our demonstrator magazine Stampin' Success and CASED it. I started with a Crumb Cake base and ran it through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.

I added a layer of Soft Sky Cardstock on top and stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso ink. I stamped the tree trunk with Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake Cardstock, and the leaves with Old Olive ink onto Old Olive Cardstock. I cut a sliver of Old Olive Cardstock and stamped the background with Old Olive ink as well. I stamped the apples with Cherry Cobbler ink onto the same cardstock, and stamped the bird with Delightful Dijon ink onto the same cardstock as well. It was a snap to punch everything out with the Tree Builder Punch:) I added highlights to the apples with the retired white gel pen.

I finished it off with a piece of retired washi tape that I folded over at the top. I added a bow to a retired metal button using Early Espresso Baker's Twine and attached with a Glue Dot.

I paired it with an Apple Jack candle, which would make an awesome gift this time of year:) Check back tomorrow for one more auction item. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment