Thursday, July 21, 2016

THOUGHTFUL BRANCHES CARD:

Hello there! As promised I'm back with a card made from the Thoughtful Branches Bundle that I got yesterday. It is amazing and I have seen several gorgeous samples that I will be sharing with you. For this card I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a layer of DSP from the Neutrals DSP Stack. On top of that I added a layer of Whisper White Cardstock that I watercolored a Mint Macaron background on using the Watercolor Wash Background Stamp. I simply used the corner of the stamp pad to get a little ink on the center of the stamp, and added some water with a paintbrush directly on the stamp. I then stamped off the dot image and stamped it randomly.

I stamped the floral image with Flirty Flamingo ink onto the same cardstock~gotta say I am loving this new In Color:) I then ran it through the Big Shot using the coordinating Beautiful Branches Framelits. I then cut out the stem using a piece of a Silver Foil Sheet. I then wrapped a piece of Linen Thread around the stem and tied a bow.

I attached the floral and stem pieces with Glue Dots and stamped the sentiment with Mint Macaron ink. I tucked a piece of Affectionately Yours Washi Tape underneath and added a few Basic Rhinestone Jewels.

This card came together really quickly thank goodness, as I'm off to make several more to send to Bella Luna, a fun new boutique my sister just opened up yesterday in Salem, Virginia. I'll be back with many more ideas for this bundle so check back! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment