Sunday, May 22, 2016

PARTY PANTS CARD:

Hello there! Back with another graduation card. I used the retired SAB set Party Pants for this one. I found the layout on the SU! site but changed things up a bit. I started with a Tip Top Taupe base and added a layer of Whisper White Cardstock on top.

I stamped the background with Bermuda Bay ink and the string & sentiment with Tip Top Taupe. The tassels were stamped with with Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry & Watermelon Wonder ink. I used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch, I think to punch out the circle.

I adhered a Window Sheet to the back of the circle with Liquid Tombow and added border pieces from Dimensionals around it to make a shaker card. I filled the circle with sequins from the Metallics and Brights Sequin Assortments. I also added Crushed Curry confetti made with the Cupcake Builder Punch. I took the backing off of the Dimensionals and added a piece of Watermelon Wonder Cardstock to the back to contain all the confetti & sequins.

I added a piece of Cherry On Top Washi Tape to the side and attached the Whisper White piece to the bade with Dimensionals. To finish it off I wrapped a piece of Crushed Curry around the top and tied a bow. I think this was the last of my graduation cards...but I could be wrong. I may knock out another Father's Day card or two and then I'll switch gears to wedding cards. Make sure to check back:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment