Thursday, May 19, 2016

GOING GLOBAL CARD:



Hello there! Back with another Father's Day card to share with you. This features the set Going Global which will retire at the end of the month, so get it now before it's gone. I started with a Lost Lagoon base, which I'm really going to miss:( I stamped the background with Lost Lagoon ink as well.

I added a piece of DSP from the Going Places DSP Stack, and layered a piece of Lost Lagoon Striped Ribbon on top with Tear & Tape. I stamped the compass with Sahara Sand ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I used the 2" Circle Punch to pop it out and attached with Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment with Basic Black Archival ink onto Sahara Sand Cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot using the Large Numbers Framelits to cut out the banner. I cut a second banner to layer behind it, trimmed the top banner, and attached with Dimensionals. I adhered the banner to the compass using SNAIL.

I cut a small slit on the fold and ran a piece of Basic Black Baker's Twine around the top. I used the 1/2" Circle Punch to cut out the small circles from DSP and added a pair of Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers on top. The stickers will also be retiring at the end of the month. To see the Retiring List, go to www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net. Head down to Farmer's Market tonight and snatch up this card for a special guy in your life:) Thanks so much for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment