Monday, March 7, 2016

HONEYCOMB HAPPINESS DESSERT:

Hello there! Today I have a fun project to share that I made for the God's Portion Day Auction that was held yesterday to raise money for a local school. My sister makes a mean Ice Cream Dessert and she asked me to come up with something to hold the recipe and decorate the pan. I decided the Honeycomb Happiness set was perfect and paired it with the Birthday Bouquet DSP.

I made a belly band to go around the pan and tied a piece of Watermelon Wonder Stitched Satin Ribbon around it. I then used the Envelope Punch Board to make an envelope to house the recipe card. I ran a piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, and stamped the background image with Blushing Bride ink as well. Next I stamped the banner from Amazing Birthday in Mint Macaron and cut it out with the Banner's Framelits. I then cut out a label using the  Deco Labels Framelits.

I attached the label to the banner with Dimensionals and attached it to the Blushing Bride label with Dimensionals as well. I added a Tea Lace Doily and then adhered it to the envelope with SNAIL. I printed the recipe name onto a piece of Mint Macaron Cardstock and cut it out with the PL Cards & Labels Framelits. Next I stamped the cone image with Early Espresso ink onto Soft Suede Cardstock. I stamped the ice cream image with Blushing Bride ink onto Blushing Bride Cardstock and cut them out with my Paper Snips. I attached a Honeycomb Embellishment on top and attached the ice cream cone to the label with Dimensionals. I then added a few sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment with Glue Dots.

I attached the envelope to the ribbon using a Mini Metallic Clothespin. Amy was able to slide the belly band off and fill the pan with her yummy dessert, and put the band back on after it was set. This was a fun project and I love how the Honeycomb Happiness and Birthday Bouquet DSP work so well together. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment