Tuesday, February 2, 2016

SKY IS THE LIMIT CARD:

Hello there! I want to share my 4 projects that I came up with for the Creative Crew Design Team this month. The first card features the Sale-A-Bration sets Sky Is The Limit and Perfect Pairings, and the Perfectly Artistic DSP. We were to focus on the DSP and make a thank you card for our postman or UPS person~a postal thank you day on February 4th I guess??? I started with a Whisper White base and added a layer of the DSP on top.

I stamped the plane image onto a piece of Basic Grey Cardstock with the same color ink. I used the Paper-piercing Mat & Tool to poke a hole and added the 'propellor' made with Vellum Cardstock. I used the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack to punch out 2 flower shapes and attached to the plane with a Mini Brad. I then stamped the sentiment with Basic Black ink. I stamped 'Kindly' onto Whisper White Cardstock and stapled it to the grey with the Handheld Stapler & Mini Staples. I matted it on top of a piece of Basic Black Cardstock and adhered them to the DSP.

I punched out 2 clouds in Whisper White using the Tree Builder Punch, and 2 in Vellum Cardstock. I adhered the clouds to the DSP with SNAIL and attached the vellum on top with Glue Dots hidden underneath the cardstock. I stamped the cloud images with Basic Black ink and added a couple of strips of It's My Party Washi Tape. Finally I punched some stars out with the Confetti Stars Border Punch and attached them with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

Although Sale-a-Bration goes through the end of March, 3 items are only available for a limited time. The Sky Is the Limit & Hello Stamp Sets, and Perfectly Artistic DSP are only available through February 15. On February 16, three new items will be available through the end of SAB. I'll be sharing them soon:)

To see more Creative Crew projects, click on the Creative Crew Button on the right. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment