Tuesday, October 20, 2015

THANKFUL HOSTESS GIFT:

Hello there! I wanted to share the Hostess gift I made this month. It features the set Thankful Forest Friends and the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies, both found in the Holiday Catalog. I used the Schoolhouse DSP, which is fitting as my Hostess works at an elementary school:)


I colored the stamps with Tangelo Twist, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight & Pool Party Markers and stamped onto Whisper White Cardstock. I used the Deco Labels Framelits to cut it out with the help of the Big Shot. I wrapped a piece of Pool Party Cotton Ribbon around the box and secured it in place with Glue Dots. I adhered strips of coordinating Schoolhouse DSP designs to the back of the label with SNAIL, and attached the label to the box with Dimensionals.

I strung a piece of Crushed Curry Baker's Twine through a Brights Button and attached it and the bow with Glue Dots. Such a fun, quick and easy gift to put together!

I also wanted to share some pictures of the generosity of some amazing people. Operation Christmas Child is in full swing and we're getting ready to pack shoeboxes to send to needy kids all over the world. We've had generous donations of soap, shoeboxes, Beanie Babies, dresses & shorts made from men's shirts, and lots of monetary donations. We would be perfect candidates for an episode of Hoarders~Buried Alive right now!


And candy:)

Handmade stuffed animals:)

Neighborhood packing parties:)

Dresses made from men's dress shirts...

And shorts made from men's polos. I even made a pair! But I'll have to get a little more practice before they're blogworthy:) But...my Paper Pumpkin just got here, so time to take a break from OCC and get busy upstairs:) I'll be posting soon:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment