Friday, October 9, 2015

ACORNY THANK YOU VANILLA CARD:



Hello there! Looks like it's shaping up to be another gorgeous day out there:) And speaking of gorgeous...I love the soft muted colors on this card~butta! It features the set Acorny Thank You with a little back up from Seasonal Snapshot, one of the Project Life stamp sets. As soon as I saw the stitched images I knew I had to have it. Is it bad if I only use those? I started with a Very Vanilla base and stamped the top stitched image in Tip Top Taupe, and the bottom in Hello Honey.

Next, I stamped the leaf image with Hello Honey as well, stamping off on one. I added a piece of Sweet Li'l Things Washi Tape, which was a perfect complement to the card. I've been using alot of darker, fall colors so I thought I'd change it up a bit and stamped the acorn in Mint Macaron. I added the wad of Metallic Silver Thread again to the back using Liquid Tombow and attached over the washi tape. It's such a fun technique~give it a try if you haven't:)

I stamped the sentiment with Calypso Coral ink and used the Word Window Punch to pop it out. I then trimmed the ends and adhered. I added some sequins from the Metallic Sequin Assortment using Glue Dots, and that's it! Another easy peasy card:)

I hope you're liking the soft & subtle change of pace as much as I am.

Remember today is the last day to sign up and pay for the Nutty Notecards Class! Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment