Thursday, October 1, 2015

ACORNY THANK YOU CARD:

Hello there! As promised, I'm sharing another card made with the set Acorny Thank You that is included in the Nutty Notecards Class. See more details here:  http://laurasworksofheart.blogspot.com/2015/09/nutty-notecards-class_17.html

And here:  http://laurasworksofheart.blogspot.com/2015/09/nutty-notecards-class.html. Not sure if these links work...if not go back to the past few posts on my blog.

I found the idea for this card on the SU! site and wanted to share a super quick & easy card...for a change:) I started with a Very Vanilla base and added the Sweet Li'l Things Washi Tape at the bottom. I then added the In Color Washi Tape on top, overlapping a hair. I cut the top half off of a piece of Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim and adhered it over the washi tape using Tear & Tape.

I stamped the acorn in Soft Suede onto Very Vanilla Cardstock, and used the awesome Acorn Builder Punch to cut it out. I attached it with a couple of Dimensionals and added a pair of Into the Woods Elements. I added a Linen Thread bow to the acorn with a dot of Liquid Tombow and added a few sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment with Glue Dots. To finish it off, I added some splatter using a Stampin' Spritzer filled 3/4 with rubbing alcohol and 20 drops of Daffodil Delight Refill ink. Instead of spraying it, I unscrewed it and took the plunger(is that what it's called?) out and tapped it onto my finger. I then repeated it with an Aqua Painter filled with early Espresso ink and tapped the brush end on my finger.

I love this clean & simple & quick card, and I hope you'll want to make one of your own with your very own stamp set and punch. Make sure to sign up today for the Nutty Notecards Class to get in on the $5 discount, the awesome discounted bundle, the adorable notecard project and the surprise Bonus project! I've got more to share, so make sure to come by tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

2 comments: